Sunday, March 14, 2010

Roommate Survey

Hey, so I am moving this blog from Livejournal to here because...well, because no one seemed to be reading it there and so I decided to see if I could get more readers here.

My name is Shane Gunn and a little less than two weeks ago I applied for the College Program at Walt Disney World during the Fall Advantage program. I just had my phone interview on Friday and, while I AM a bit worried still, I feel pretty good about how it went.

I originally wanted to try to emulate John Henselmeier and all the others by making a vlog but a) I don't own a webcam or camcorder and b) I don't think I'd even know how to run it anyway.

Anyway, I'm a Junior at South Dakota State University working on a theatre major, but I guess the best way for you to get to know me is if I just filled out one of those roommate surveys, thus killing two birds with one stone by also looking for a roommate should I be accepted into the program. So, without further ado:

1. Your name? Shane Gunn
2. Are you legal (over 21)? Not yet, but I will be by the time the program starts.
3. Male or female? Male
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional)? Straight
5. Where do you live? Brookings, SD
6. What role will you have at Disney? I don't know yet, but hopefully I'll either be a character performer or attractions person. I'll let you know as soon as I do.
7. What are your arrival/departure dates and season? Well, hopefully I'll get Fall Advantage, but I'll let you know that later.
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Well, I am still officially undecided, but I'm leaning towards Vista right now.
9. How many roommates/rooms do you want? I am completely open in regards to this. The more the merrier!
10. Do you like to party? Do you plan on hosting any parties? On occasion and...perhaps?
11. What's your favorite food and, more importantly, can you cook well? I like the kind of food you eat. That edible food is the best. As for cooking, I'm...all right, I guess.
12. If your friends could descibe you in three words, what would they be? Well, that would be a question for my friends, wouldn't it?
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? I watch all kinds of movies and listen to all kinds of music. Wow, this doesn't help you get to know me at all, does it?
14. Do you smoke and, if so, inside or outside? No
15. Do you drink (socially or alcoholically)? No, but only because of medical reasons (mysterious, no?)
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? Night, all the way.
17. Are you driving or flying down? Flying. Florida is a long way from South Dakota.
18. What do you do for fun? Fun...things? I don't know. I like watching movies, playing video games, you know, the same kinds of things that most college students like doing.
19. What is your favorite quote? Favorite quote? Wow, I really don't have one, but if I had to choose something, I'd go with... "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
20. What are you most excited for about being in the WDWCP? Well, I absolutely LOVE Disney, and am seriously considering starting a career in the parks. Also, I can't wait to meet everyone down there!
21. Favorite things to do when not working? I have a feeling I'm going to be spending a lot of time in the parks. Other than that, I don't really know. We'll see when I get down there. I'm pretty receptive to new things.
22. Name one good quality about myself? Well, I'm pretty much awesome.
23. Name one bad quality about myself? I stay up way too late sometimes and then spend all of the next day sleeping. I know what you're thinking. "I stay up pretty late too. It can't be that bad." That may be true, but for a while early in my college career I was literally nocturnal for no reason other than I refused to fall asleep at night.
24. Your college? South Dakota State
25. Your major? Theatre and History
26. Any medical conditions? Yes, I do. I am diabetic.
27. Are you messy/tidy? I am actually pretty messy, but I'm working on that.
28. Anything else? I really don't have much else that I can think of. I'm really easy to get along with, so I don't see any problems with people down there.

Anyway, this was kinda a long blog, but that's that. I really don't know what else to say. Please comment, add me on Facebook (if you do this, please add a short message to the friend request so I know who I'm adding), send me an email (gunner_525@hotmail.com), anything really. Ask me questions, give me suggestions on subjects to talk about, anything you want. But that's all for now. Until next time, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment