Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Update, Part Deux

So, apparently I was sent the wrong offer in my purple folder. Instead of QSFB, I was supposed to be offered Attractions, which was my first choice. Luckily, they switched this before I accepted, so now I am actually going to be an Attractions Cast Member. You have no idea how excited I am for this!

For my arrival date I chose June 7, so anyone else who will be down there at that time, let me know. I would love to hang out sometime. Not sure yet how I'm getting down there yet. My brother just got out of basic training and is in tech school in Mississippi right now, so my family may drive down to see him and drop me off in Florida afterwards. This is what I prefer because I'm almost positive it will be cheaper than flying all of my stuff down. Either way, I will be car-less down there.

That's all the news for now. Needless to say, it's gonna be a tough two months waiting to go down there. Classes are starting to lose their appeal and I'm finding it hard to concentrate, so please comment or ask me more questions so I have something to occupy my time with. Anything will do! Until next time, have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being an attractions cast member! That's pretty awesome! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news!! Any specific attractions you're you hoping for?

    ReplyDelete